We are never satisfied unless you are!
All our workmanship and materials are guaranteed for 12 months
We are fully insured – if in the unfortunate situation there was some damage at your property, it will be covered by us and our General Public Liability Insurance via Lumleys Insurance.
Polite and Courteous – we are privileged to be entrusted with your work and respect your property in which we are working on. Before we start a job our staff will always introduce themselves. Our staff are very considerate and will go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.
Your Satisfaction – if you are not completely happy with the finished product we will do our utmost to satisfy your concerns. We will phone you after the completion of the job to make sure that you are completely satisfied with our workmanship.
Concrete: Though a crack is unlikely, there is no way to guarantee a driveway will never crack. The joints we put in the driveway are planned cracks that allow the concrete to expand and contract, minimizing the chance for random cracking. Although joints will control cracking in most cases, even properly jointed concrete can occasionally crack in places other than the joints.
Asphalt: The guarantee will not cover any sub surface failure or damage to the surface of the asphalt drive caused by the actions of any persons (eg utilising power steering in a stationary vehicle which will in all circumstances cause damage).
We cannot accept responsibility for cracking and defects in the concrete or asphalt seal where the base has been prepared by a third party.
Mane Contracting Ltd cannot be responsible for damage to driveways caused by natural disasters, tree damage, heavy equipment or heavy vehicles.
This guarantee becomes effective after Mane Contracting Ltd has fully completed the driveway construction and payment has been made in full.
Mane Contracting Ltd believes in the significance of client satisfaction, quality-based management and a culture of progressive development within the company. Through quality management, it is the aim of the company to continually strive for quality improvement in all activities. Achieving client and company satisfaction is underpinned on the following values;
- To provide the most appropriate solutions to Clients, through assessment of their needs and demands and consultation.
- To comply with contractual, legislative, regulatory and other requirements in the most cost-effective manner.
- To act responsibly in line with best practices of local governance, with transparency, projecting a positive and progressive image.
- To create permanent relations with subcontractors, suppliers and project partners based on good intentions and trust, and accordingly to contribute also to their progress within the sector.
- To prioritize and value the most valuable asset of Mane Contracting Ltd, company employees, and to contribute to their technical and self development through company’s continuous learning environment.
- Provide Safe & Healthy working conditions and environment at our workplace by creating safe work practices, attitudes and procedures, amongst our employees.
- To encourage and ensure that all employees subscribe to our safety and healthy objectives by maintaining high levels of safety awareness through education and training.
- To safeguard the safety and health of the general public in the vicinity of our projects including the protection of the environment against pollution of the waterways, air space and ground
Our company quality policy is a live document and its continuing suitability and understanding by all Mane Contracting Ltd staff members is reviewed periodically.
For a free measure and quote contact us today!